1. Evaluate the type of car you are looking for, be it family or 4×4, two or four doors, sedan or hatchback.
2. Know the amount of budget available and the possibility of accessing a loan with a financial institution, with which you can search for a vehicle of a defined amount.
3. Once you have found the vehicle of choice, as a third recommendation, a specialized center will be sought to find out the mechanical and electrical condition of the car.
4. The fourth recommendation refers to the type of car engine. The more cylinders the more fuel consumption, which is analyzed within the monthly expenses that are allocated to the vehicle
5. The fifth and final recommendation is to observe the model and mileage. Some vehicles assume a “used like new” feature because they go on sale with lines from recent years and less than 16,000 miles of travel. There are motor vehicles that are sold two or three years after purchase with low mileage. These vehicles are very popular because they are marketed at a very attractive price. Although there are people looking for lines of vehicles that did not come out again, several years passed and only in the used industry can they be found.